Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to create a non-skeevy bachelorette party gift

Ok, so this is a little off topic, but I couldn't resist.  I've been trying to figure out what to get Desiree for her Bachelorette party that toed the line between naughty and nasty.  I was wandering around Target today and thinking of all the wedding-night related things I could, when I got the idea for a subtly sexy little gift basket.  I started with a cute little storage tote, and picked up travel-sized objects, including his and hers deodorants, air freshener, those little mini waterless toothbrushes, some lip balm, candles, etc.  I also grabbed hot pink tissue paper and curling ribbon.


I printed out some little tags with hot pink lips and wrote cheeky little sayings on them like "Working up a sweat?" and "Minty fresh!" but my personal favorite was "I smell sex and candy..." on the air freshener :)

Then I wrapped each one up in the tissue paper and tied a little ribbon around it and stuck everything in the basket!  It's a gift that will hopefully be helpful to a newlywed lady, but I won't feel awkward about giving (and hopefully she won't feel awkward about getting).  Ta-Da!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there girlie!! I'm so excited to find your blog. I'm very proud of you for giving this diet a shot, and if it works out for you, great, and if it doesn't, your body will tell you when it's ready to lose weight. You have a cheer leader in me!! Plus, I just love the way you write. :D

    ReplyDelete