Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 17 - It's about time!

Current Weight: 216.4

So, I guess I lost a pound a day over the beginning of this week, but I didn't lose it until this morning for whatever reason.  Woot!  That brings my grand total loss to 14.8 pounds, which I'm going to call 15 because hey, I'm rounding up.  It's really hitting home, because I put on a shirt this morning that I would never wear outside the house, and it looks really good on me!  So happy.

Now my mission is going to be toning up certain areas.  My arms are one of those places that I'm probably not losing weight, so I'm going to start focusing more on my arms when I exercise.  I'm losing weight in some pretty strange places, like my back (I mean, yay, but still weird) and I swear my toes are smaller - although that might just be wishful thinking on my part, since I have always thought I have fat little sausage toes :)

I've got a friend's wedding to go to in a couple weeks, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how I look in my dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment