Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day... I'm not really sure anymore

To get started, I'm sorry for being a horrible person and not posting for a long long time.  Slap me on the wrist.

So, to get you caught up:

Last week was my 24th birthday, so I cheated on my diet.  I had run out of drops and was waiting for the new ones to come in the mail, and I had decided I was going to eat a little bit of popcorn at the movie... but everyone brought food to my house before, and then the next night we went out to Mill (and I'm not supposed to have alcohol on the diet)... let's just say things got a little out of hand.  I gained about four pounds, but I had a blast!  

As of today, I'm back to where I was a week ago (before the birthday cheat-fest), and I feel fan-tabulous.  I'm getting ready to go to a friend's bachelorette party and wedding this weekend, so I'm going to spend some time tonight putting together a gift for the bachelorette party.  I've got to work tomorrow, but it shouldn't be for too long so I can spend a nice, relaxing day doing some yoga and getting ready to party hard!  I'm going to be much better this weekend in terms of what I eat, because as much fun as it was to cheat on my birthday, it was most definitely not fun having to re-lose all that weight.  Even if it means hardly eating at the wedding, that's what I'll have to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment