Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 6 - I think I'm starting to get used to this

Current weight: 224.8

Breakfast: lots of coffee, apple
Lunch: 4 oz lean black pepper steak, 2 cups cucumber
Dinner: 4 oz garlic rosemary baked chicken, 2 cups lettuce, 1 piece Melba toast
Dessert: Strawberry lemonade made with lemon juice, Stevia, and water

I'm trying to get more creative with the way I'm cooking things this week - I spent a good chunk of my afternoon making several different variations of chicken.  I had 2 pieces that I butterflied open and put chopped garlic and dried rosemary inside, folded them back up, and baked them.  Delish!  I also have lemon pepper chicken, some with paprika and garlic powder, basil lemon chicken, and a lemon garlic chicken.  Considering I don't have a lot of spices on hand and I can't really marinade stuff, it's been a pretty steep learning curve.  But at least I'm having fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment